Terms of Service
(1) Dual Directions Information Technology incorporated and registered in United Arab of Emirates with registration number CN-2093088, registered office at Corniche Building, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, United Arab of Emirates; and
(2) The Subscriber whose details are set out in the Subscription Particulars (“Clients & Firms”).
Acceptance & Licence
Dual Directions Information Technology is in the business of Managing IT Project and Developments, Licensing software applications and platforms which is available to Subscriber (“Client & Firm”) via the internet, Desktop applications and/or mobile devices for the purpose of the Subscribers using the DD-Loyalty App services defined below to:
- 1. Firm services
- Manage the membership of their clients by receiving new joining request or adding manually new clients.
- Upgrading/Downgrading the level of client’s membership.
- Identify the Firm employees who are in control of the services.
- Communicate with clients via messages, promotions, offers, coupons and polls with internal approval level.
- Receive client’s feedbacks and answer them.
- 2. Client Services:
- Review the firm's list available in their region and request joining their loyalty system
- Receive virtual membership cards and serve as cards wallet.
- Receive firms messages, polls, promotions, offers & coupons.
- Provide feedback to the firm management and receive a reply to their inquiry.
- The firm is a retailer or service provider or company or establishment (excluding the business listed below) and wishes to use the services provided by Dual Directions Information Technology via the DD-Loyalty for business App in their day to day business operations. Dual Directions Information Technology has agreed to provide and the firm has agreed to use the App and pay the App Fee and the used in-App purchases subject to these Terms.
- The Client is an Individual customer of the firm and wishes to use the services provided by Dual Directions Information Technology via the DD-Loyalty for clients App in their day to day interactions. Dual Directions Information Technology has agreed to provide and the Client has agreed to use the App for Free.
- By using the Services, you expressly acknowledge and agree that Dual Directions Information Technology shall not be responsible for any damages, claims or other liability arising from or related to your use of any third-party website or services.
- The Following business type and acts are forbidden from using the DD-Loyalty App for business and services and any violation of this condition, the Dual Directions Information Technology hold the right to terminate or suspend or hold your access and the subscriber have no right to claim compensation or refund of your payments or fee have been made: Spamming, Fake firms, Political use of the App, Adultery and porn, Alcoholic, Cigarette, Non-Medical Drugs, and any type of business violate rules and condition or culture or religion of specific country where the services have been used.
- The subscriber shall not distribute or transmit any Viruses, Trojan or any material during the use of the services that is: harmful, unlawful, threatening, racially, defamatory, infringing, obscene, , harassing or ethnically offensive; facilitates illegal activity; spread sexually explicit images or link to sexually explicit images; promotes unlawful violence; sexual orientation, discriminatory based on race, colour, gender, religious belief, disability; or cause damages or injuries to any person or firm. Dual Directions Information Technology reserves the right, without liability to the subscriber to disable/terminate/hold/suspend the subscriber access to the App or to any material that breaches the provisions of this clause.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, Dual Directions Information Technology hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, install and Use the DD-Loyalty App on Your mobile device and as well the use of our website. This license is in respect of Your Use of the App and website only, provided that:
- Your use of the Service as permitted is solely for your personal use and/or your employee
- You will not duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the Service in any medium without Dual Directions Information Technology prior written authorization.
- You will not attempt to reverse compile, disassemble or reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You will comply with the terms of service.
To access and use the App and the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you will have to create your personal profile accurately which is a mandatory for the App to work as per design and to provide you with the services suits your need. You may never use another person's information for the Service.
We will provide our full support and required technology to ensure the App is available to You at all times 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, but We cannot guarantee a non-interrupted or fault of the service.
We reserve the right to make changes to the App or part of the App from time to time including the removal, modification and/or variation of any elements, features and functionalities of the App.
You acknowledge that you will not be able to access and Use certain functionalities of the App without internet access through a GPRS, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi on your mobile device. All traffic charges or access charges incurred due to the Use of the App are subject to your agreed terms with your mobile network provider.
Without prejudice to our other rights, We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or disable or terminate your access to the App at any time without notice in the event you breach any of the provisions herein, and/or making any illegal act and/or unauthorized use of the App, and/or your Use of the App is in breach of these Terms, We reserve the right to take any action that it deems necessary, and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings, in such cases you have no right to claim compensation or refund of your payments.
Dual Directions Information Technology shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure the Services available and subject to the terms. The subscriber acknowledges that the service may encounter technical or other problem from time to time and may not continue un-interrupted or error-free and Dual Directions Information Technology shall not be responsible to the subscriber or any other party for interruptions, errors or problems and with no obligation to release or produce a new version of the service. Dual Directions Information Technology shall use reasonable endeavours to keep the service operations all the time except for planned maintenance with prior notice. Dual Directions Information Technology is not responsible for the unavailability of the Services caused by, natural Disaster, act of Governments, Civil unrest, act of Terror, strikes, war, internet provider failure or delay or slowness or any other problem out of Dual Directions Information Technology control.
The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Dual Directions Information Technology is the sole owner of the DD-Loyalty for Business and DD-Loyalty for clients Apps and all intellectual property rights in the Services, the App, Logo’s, Slogan, trademark and the Documentation. These Terms do not grant the Subscriber any rights to (or in) patents, copyrights, database rights, logos, trademarks, names (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of the Services, the App or the Documentation.
Each subscriber may be given access to Confidential Information from other subscribers in order to perform its obligations under these Terms. A subscriber Confidential Information shall not be deemed to become publicly known other than the receiving subscriber for the purpose of using the service under these Terms. Each subscriber shall hold the other’s Confidential Information in confidence unless required by law to not make the other’s Confidential Information available to any third party. Dual Directions Information Technology acknowledges that the Subscriber Data is Confidential Information of the subscriber.
Warranties and Liabilities
We provide subscribers access to the DD-Loyalty for Clients App free of charge and subscribers access to the DD-Loyalty for business for a fee, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, We shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of whatever kind caused in whole or in part by Use of the App or the Content, or by any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the App or the Content, or by Our failure to perform any of Our obligations under these Terms. The Content is provided to US by third parties and we do not guarantee that the loyalty card numbers, promotions, coupons, information and advice are accurate or valid as well the client’s information and contact details are valid or accurate. You are advised to check any discounts or promotions have been applied and are still valid prior to commit to any purchase. The Subscriber assumes sole responsibility for the results resulted from the use of the Services. Dual Directions Information Technology has no liability for any damages caused by errors or mistakes in any information, link or messages provided via the App by the subscriber in connection with the Services. In no event shall We be liable to You for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of profits and goodwill, business or business benefit. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We expressly exclude all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the App, and the information provided therein by the subscribers. Links to the firm websites or information may appear on the App. We accept no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
If the subscriber decided for whatever reason to terminate his subscription or deleting the App, the subscriber shall not be entitled to any refund of any fees paid by the subscriber.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DD-Loyalty, Dual Directions Information Technology, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising from: your access and use of DD-Loyalty Services; your violation of any term of these Terms of service; your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between You and Us. We may alter or amend these Terms at any time, with immediate effect and with notification. By continuing to use the App after such alteration, you will be deemed to have accepted any amendment
These Terms and their performance shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab of Emirates and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Arab of Emirates.
If any provision of these Terms is declared void, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. In such event, the parties agree to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision by a provision that permitted by the applicable law.
If you feel that any materials appearing on the App are in objection to your copyright please contact us by e-mailing at email@example.com providing full details of the nature of your complaint and the materials to which the complaint relates with supporting documents signed by authorized personnel.