Please read the following carefully. You can print this document by using your browser functionality of your device. The effective date of this policy is 01 June 2016. We update this policy from time to time and you will be notified of the update to provide your acceptance.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information you provided by filling the form or messages through the Mobile Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the application, Information provided by sending messages, Your device UUID sent when joining a firm. We may also ask for information when you report a problem or contact support team through the mobile Apps or through our website contact functionality.
- If you contacted us, we may keep a record of the message and conversation
- From time to time, we may ask you to complete Survey which will be used for research purpose to improve the services and it will be on voluntary basis.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to IP Address, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Device UUID addresses
Your Device UUID address is used in the following cases:
- As a firm employee: Your Device UUID is used to link your device to a firm and to obtain the required authorization level to perform your duty. As well to receive polls results from clients and receive feedback from your clients.
- As a Client: Your Device UUID is used to link your user ID to a firm to join their loyalty system and to receive your membership cards. As well to receive messages, promotions, offers and coupons from a firm.
Usage of your information
We may use the information collected or provided to you in the following ways:
- To ensure that our Apps are presented in the most effective way for you and your device.
- To grant you an access to our App features and services which serve your needs.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Your Personal Information storage place
Personal information is securely kept on the servers and backed up regularly. The data may be maintained and remained on servers after the termination of the service for up to one year.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our employee. And We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- If Dual Directions Information Technology and/or the DD-Loyalty Applications acquired by a third party in which case personal data held will be part of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
As Client: You have the right to disable the functionality of receiving messages, promotions, offers and coupons from selected firm or from all firms either you are a member of their loyalty system or non-member.
Our website may contain links to websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. Please note, these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not hold any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Dual Directions Information Technology, All rights reserved.